An entrepreneur by definition is someone who takes advantage of business opportunities from which he or she can derive a profit. These self-employed individuals enjoy a newfound freedom, particularly with the easy-to-navigate eBay auction site. It is a great way to make extra money or even a significant income. Selling on eBay will show you what is literally in store for your store on this popular platform and how to set up and manage an account to sell your wares. The instructions are simple, but the tips and tricks are vital in making an ebsay business succeed.
The book covers:
- What your eBay account entails and dhow to get started
- Tips for listing accounts
- The role of interesting content
- How to use Social Media to pass the word
- Marketing to frequent buyers by email
- Dos and Don’ts of eBay selling
- Seasonal selling at holiday time
- Selling to children
- The wedding market
- And more!