The Digital Puritan - The Digital Puritan is a quarterly digest of carefully selected Puritan writings, suitable for personal devotional use. The focus of each article is typically more practical than theological. Contents:
1. The Means and Method of Healing in the Church - Edward Reynolds. A discourse on corporate guilt, and the importance of unity among all believers.
2. A Discourse of Self-Examination - Stephen Charnock. The Christian's great and continual duty is both to reflect on our ways, and to examine ourselves to be sure we are not self-deceived "almost Christians."
3. The Proclamation - Joseph Alleine. Also known as "The Gospel in a Map," this powerful and moving work collects and condenses all the Scriptural promises of God to his people into a single, tender letter from God.
4. Confession of Sin - Joseph Caryl. A short meditation on the necessity of, and marks of authenticity in, confession of our sins to God.
5. Resolutions - Jonathan Edwards.